Subject: FW: Webinar request / Study on Flexible Working Arrangements - Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia
From: "MKM info"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 14:53:21 +0200

Tere!

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

Suur-Ameerika 1

10122 Tallinn

625 6342

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

http://www.mkm.ee

From: Maria-Helena Rahumets - MKM <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:34 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Webinar request / Study on Flexible Working Arrangements - 
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia

Tere

Palun edastada kutse vastavalt teema kuuluvusele Rahandusministeeriumile. 
Tegemist on kohtumiskutsega, kus soovitatakse arutada laiemalt Eesti avaliku 
sektori parimaid praktikaid (nt värbamine, paindlik töökorraldus, HR 
poliitikad jne).

Parimate soovidega

Maria-Helena Rahumets
töösuhete poliitika juht
Töösuhete ja töökeskkonna osakond
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
+372 5916 2680

  _____

Saatja: Satu Spratley < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Saadetud: teisipäev, 21. jaanuar 2025 12:06
Adressaat: info - MKM < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Seili Suder - MKM 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Eva Põldis - MKM < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Koopia: Mohamed Ariff Mohamed Ali < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Teema: Webinar request / Study on Flexible Working Arrangements - Ministry 
of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To Whom It May Concern / Ministry of  Economic Affairs and Communications of 
Estonia,

Greetings from the Embassy of Malaysia in Helsinki.

On behalf of the Public Service Department of Malaysia, we kindly request a 
webinar meeting with the Ministry of  Economic Affairs and Communications of 
Estonia. The preferred timing would be in February, excluding the period 
from 17 to 21 February.

This meeting is part of a study being conducted by the Research, Planning, 
and Policy Division of the Public Service Department (JPA) of Malaysia on 
flexible working arrangements (FWA). The study aims to learn best practices 
from the Finnish, Swedish, and Estonian public service sectors in 
preparation for an upcoming benchmarking visit to Finland and Sweden later 
this year.

For more details, please find attached the Concept Note of this study from 
the Public Service Department of Malaysia.

We would appreciate it if you could let us know your availability for this 
meeting.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Best regards,

Satu Spratley

Embassy of Malaysia, Helsinki

----
Satu Spratley (Ms)
Research & Public Affairs Analyst

Embassy of Malaysia
Aleksanterinkatu 17, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 (0)10 320 2036

Website:  <http://www.kln.gov.my/web/fin_helsinki/home> 
http://www.kln.gov.my/web/fin_helsinki/home

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianEmbassyHelsinki> 
https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianEmbassyHelsinki

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/MYEmbHelsinki> 
https://twitter.com/MYEmbHelsinki

​LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/malaysian-embassy-helsinki> 
https://www.linkedin.com/company/malaysian-embassy-helsinki